The complex is situated in centre of the resort Borovets (1300m above the sea level) and only an hour drive from the capital - Sofia. The four store building in alpine style, surrounded by old pine forests, offers pleasant atmosphere and first class service throughout the year. The three star category of the complex attracts guests from all over the world - with the large rooms, studio and apartments.This unique complex is situated only 50m from the gondola lift station "Borovetz - Jastrebetz". Royal Plaza gives you a cozy and relaxing atmosphere of a superb quality complex.
Just 2 minute walking distance to the gondola lift station and chair lifts. The complex was newly built for 2007 winter season. Fully furnished brand new studio apartment in the 3*** Royal Plaza Complex. The studio is facing the Rila ski slopes. Its central location to ski lifts as well as shops, bars and restaurants will ensure an enjoyable time for all. For larger groups other apartments are also available.
Facilities Luxuries: Ski Depot and full use of the swimming pool and SPA centre in the nearby Samakov and Rila Hotels.
General: Fully Furnished, Central heating
Utilities: Fridge, electric hob, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, TV, DVD & CD radio player.
Rooms: Bedrooms (1), Bath rooms (1), WCs (1)
Furniture:Dining seating for 4, Sleeps 4 * Fully furnished
* Bath in the bathroom
* King size bed in the living room
* DVD player
* CD player
* Towels & bedding provided
* Maid Service provided. Daily light cleaning (empting the bins and supply of toilet paper incl)
* Crockery & utensils provided
* Ski locker Further details outdoors:
* Excellent central location 2 minute walk to gondola and chair lifts.
* Less than a 1 Min walk to the fabulous bar’s & restaurants.
Extras: Free WiFi
Ski packs can be booked with our own ski school Hunters here : www.hunters-ski.com
Airport transfer can be booked with our transport company Balkan PMS Travel here : www.balkanpms-travel.com
Flying to Sofia
Borovets is easily accessible – 12 km long, first class road connects it with Samokov and Sofia is just 72 km away.
Every 30 minutes, a bus/minibus departs for Samokov from South Bus Station (Avtogara Yug). In about an hour the bus arrives at Samоkov Bus Station. There you can take a van to Borovets every 15 minutes. In Borovets, the van stops in front of Hotel Samokov. You can take the van back to Samokov in front of Hotel Ela.
Driving Directions & Map
If you choose to travel by car you have to take the following route:
Sofia – Gorublyane – Pancharevo – Samokov – Borovets.
Sofia - Borovets:
Plovdiv - Trakia Highway - Kostenets - Raduil - Borovets
Plovdiv - Borovets:
Low cost airport transfers can be booked here : www.balkanpms-travel.com
* Peak weeks, Christmas 2011 and New Year 2012 reserve your booking now. Avoid disappointment.
* GBP 100 non refundable deposit to confirm your booking is required.
* GBP 100 refundable deposit required on arrival (Breakages) returned on departure should everything be in order.
* No pets.
* No smoking.
We can supply welcome pack upon request
STANDARD PACK 20 Euro